8.21.2008

Maiden Voyage

Tuesday night we took the kids up American Fork canyon for the first time on the Rhino. Kaden has been telling us all week that he didn't want to ride on the "Wino" if you can believe that, and Morgan was super excited. Well that all changed once we got up AF canyon and started to go. Kaden was happy, Morgan was balling, and of course Justin was in heaven... go figure. After the first initial ride Morgan started warming up and by the end of the night, she was cracking up the whole ride down. (I know I have said this before, Jeckle and Hyde) We had such a good and can't wait to take it out again.










4 comments:

Melanie Rossi said...

I just realized I missed your big b-day! I'm so sorry! I was thinking about you on the 15th and trying to remind myself to call, but I' a loser! Hope you had a good day! I love you!

josh and jacqs said...

that does not surprise me one bit, about morgan and kaden! Have fun today!

Anonymous said...

That is so weird... don't know where my bow websites went. :) Thanks for pointing that out to me... I will add them back on there.

Anonymous said...

That is so weird... don't know where my bow websites went. :) Thanks for pointing that out to me... I will add them back on there.