Well it's official school has started. Morgan woke up at the crack of dawn yesterday excited for her first day of 1st grade. It was actually pretty cute how I caught her and Justin laying in the bed talking about how their day was going to go, if you have older kids you know how often that doesn't happen without fighting. That line from "NEMO" was going through my head all morning... "wake up Dad, first day of school, first day of school".
After about the 100th time of Morgan asking when we could go to school we got in the car and headed over to the school. On the way Justin leaned over to me and said " Mom, next week Morgan is going to be asking, do we have to go to school":) Anyways, as I parked the car and was walking around to walk with them, my sweet little girl said "Mom your not walking us in are you?" I said " You don't want me too?" "No mom, I can do it myself, Justin can help me if I need help." I guess is a good thing that's she's fine with going in by herself, and good since I was totally preparing myself to not cry as my little girl goes to school all day this year. If you can believe it I didn't cry anyways! Maybe turning 30 is messing with my tear ducts too? :)
Here they are on the 2nd day of school. Morgan and Justin were excited to start riding their bikes with their friends.

Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago
.gif)


6 comments:
Morgan's look is complete with her Hannah Montana bag! Lookin' good.
Cute pics! That's funny you said that about Nemo...I had that in my head too on Chance's first day of school! I love it when the kids are on a schedule! I love summer, but I love Fall too!
They look so cute! I always love the first day of school...still so excited to go!
Your kids are so brave and grown up. Our little guy Michael cried and refused to go to class today.
It's so great to have the kids in school, but I do miss them. Soon all of our kids will be in school and I think it will be bittersweet. No more little ones at home while the older kids go off to school.
Morgan and Justin look so cute!!!
What a big day! I'm glad you survived...without crying nonetheless!!! You oldie! He,he...the big 3-0! So, did you and Kaden have a nice time together? Cute pics of your kiddos!
your kids are so cute! i miss going to school on the first day! or at all!
Post a Comment