9.03.2008

Lots to talk about

I originally was going to make all these posts separate, but lets be honest I have been a horrible blogger lately. So here it goes..... lots of things to talk about....


Summer is still here in Utah, well at least it was a week ago, so April, Emma Suz Jenny Barlow and I decided to meet at the American Fork pool while the rest of the kids were at school. We had a great time in the nice warm sun and the pool was not crowded at all, which rarely happens.







Next.. Jacquelyn's birthday! I love living close to my family so that we are able to celebrate special days with them. Happy 23rd (lucky) Birthday Jacquelyn! I love you tons!





Justin's first football game! I love football season, well at least Justin's football season. These are some pictures I took from his first football and soccer game. They lost their football game by 2 points, but Justin had a 74 yard touchdown and over 100 yards rushing. They won their soccer game 15-0 and J had 5 goals.

1 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the updates! The face full of dirt was especially cute, Kaden.