
We took the kids to see Santa Saturday night. Kaden was so excited to see him until it was just about time to sit on his lap. I hope that you can hear what he is telling Brian. He wanted to make sure that Santa still knew what he wanted even though he wasn't going to go near him. "If he doesn't have any Nacho (Nacho Libre) stuff lets go home."
12.10.2007
Hey Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)


4 comments:
That's awesome! I'll have to get the picture you took of Jacob. It will probably be his only one in his life time. :)
That video is classic. That will go down in the Hodson hall of fame!
oh my gosh that is so sad. He really is so sad- i love the part when he says if they dont have nacho stuff then lets go home!!
I can't believe Kaden was afraid. I'm so glad Brian said he would tell him about Naucho Libre because if he didn't Grammy would just have to fly out there to tell him myself!
Post a Comment