12.10.2007

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful!






This is for all you Texans and Californians that read our blog. We want you to know how good you have it right now :)These are some of the pictures that I took Saturday after returning from our Santa visit. I couldn't believe how much snow we were getting. The weather man wasn't joking! The kids had a blast in the snow, and it definitely makes for a festive time of year. Are you excited to come and drive in this Dad?

3 comments:

Amberlynn said...

I'm feeling pretty cold just looking at these pictures! I definately do not miss having to drive in that. Christy, I'm sorry that I didn't call you on Sunday. I fell asleep after church and headed down to a parade of boats down at harbor drive. It was awesome. Santa in a boat. Last sunday Santa showed up on a jetski. They definately do things a little different out here in Cali. I miss you! Oh, thanks for your GREAT advice. You know what I'm talkin about! :)

shannon said...

that was such a crazy storm...and i bet you got tons more than we did! i totally forgot to take any photos of the storm. and i want to go sledding!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Thanks for the visual to help Dad prepare for our trip up the mountain.