12.04.2007

Go Wolverines! Ready or not here she comes!

So I was talking to my Dad last night and he told me how to get this article. I thought it was so cool so I decided to post it on my blog! We are all so proud of your Brit!

UVSC Athletics Women's Golf





Women's Golf Signs Brittany Butler ot Letter of Intent

Nov. 30, 2007

OREM, Utah - Texas native Brittany Butler has signed a letter of intent to play for the Utah Valley Women's Golf team beginning in 2008-09, Director of Golf Clark Rustand announced Friday. Butler is currently a senior at Clements High School in Sugar Land, Texas.

"She's really excited to be coming here to play and we share that enthusiasm," said women's head coach Denise Larson. "She's a top player that will be able to fill in for the seniors we are going to lose at the end of this year."

She has had two first-place finishes including a win at the Texas Junior Golf Tour's opening event. Butler also has two third-place, one fourth place and two fifth place finishes; at the 2007 Texas Tournament of Champions and at the Pre-Regional Texas High School Tournament.

4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

That's Awesome! She's Beautiful and talented! Watch out boys! :)

josh and jacqs said...

I love that! That really is so cool!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

That's pretty cool!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

That is so sweet! She just can't hardly wait to be there with ya'll.