12.02.2007

Be careful what you say!

Well I guess there will be snow after all. I actually was really excited to see the snow, (give me a few weeks) well up until I had to take Justin to his friends house in Springville at 9:00 in the morning! I felt like Dad driving in the snow :) I know it's just a sign of things to come! WINTER WONDERLAND!




4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

I'm starting to feel cold just looking at the pictures! When you get tired of the snow, come out and see us! :)
Love ya!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I knew you spoke too soon. I was the same way, excited to see some finally. Hmm, I wonder how long that will last?

Family Days said...

We flew in from Texas on Friday night and woke up to this on Saturday morning! It was crazy!!!

david said...

BUT-- I have not had to scrape my windshield before work yet...so Hallelujah!