5.01.2007

Car full of balloons and more!!

So I know that I am going to get in trouble if I don't blog right this second!!! We have had a crazy and fun week this last week...Jacquelyn's graduation and party, Emma's graduation(we missed that part) and lunch, Family pictures, Christopher's blessing and Justin's soccer game. It seems kind of boring now :) (I wish)




These are some pictures of the kids in the car. We went Thursday to get stuff for Jake's party and I literally don't think that we could have crammed one more thing into the car.



THE HAT TRICK -- As I mentioned before, Justin had another soccer game this week ;) I thought with a week off for Spring Break and having surgery that he would have a hard time, but he definitely proved me wrong. It took the team a little while to get going and then they just worked them over. Justin had 3 goals, which was good because he had a big fan club there watching him.

1 comments:

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

I know, I always leave Utah with major withdrawls! We had so much fun!!!