Well well friends and family another montage. Morgan has been asking me for months to cut her hair, and I finally gave in. So while Kaden was getting doped up on candy, Morgan got her hair cut. She was really cute and you could tell she felt like a queen!!! The first thing that she said when it was done, after Lindsey and I said "How Cute", was I told you Mom :) How did I get a sixteen year old in a 5 year old's body???
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago

.gif)


3 comments:
Yay!! It does look cute! Aww I love summer hair cuts. I believe you that Morgan had a great day at the salon- what self-respecting girl doesn't love a couple hours of pampering, no matter what her age? Anyway, she's a doll!
So cute! Kasey loves it too. Now she has her sassy, swishy hair to go along with her adorable personality. :) I love it!
Hang on for the ride
Post a Comment