4.27.2007

Justin's surgery






















Justin had surgery on his hand this Wednesday at Primary Children's Hospital. Everything went really good and he seems back to normal after taking 3 days off of school;) He had a little bit of a hard time coming out of the anesthesia, but was quickly ready to go home once he was awake. When we got home, Jacquelyn had taking Kaden and Morgan to the store to pick out some balloons for him. He really liked that, and later that night Rachel brought us dinner, she knows me too well and knew that I wouldn't cook anything for dinner. Justin did great and we are so proud of how brave he was, and should be ready for his soccer game Saturday. Thanks for all of you love and support during this time. It's great to have everyone so close and willing to help.

2 comments:

david said...

I'm tired of seeing this one! freak!

Jeni said...

POOR GUY.. but looks like the hospital was fun.. I mean video games?
and I think John and Emma should be on probation right??