Kaden loves to watch Cops. Anytime the theme song comes on he dances and sings. I tried to sneak up on him and catch him in the act, but I wasn't quite quick enough. You can get the idea.
5.06.2007
Bad Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brian, Christy, Justin, Morgan & Kaden
Kaden loves to watch Cops. Anytime the theme song comes on he dances and sings. I tried to sneak up on him and catch him in the act, but I wasn't quite quick enough. You can get the idea.
3 comments:
Hahaha- Christy, I love that Kaden watches Cops and Morgan listens to Pussycat Dolls. I think they just skipped childhood altogether! He is so cute in this video...John just said "That kid is a freak"- in a loving way, of course!
I love the video clip!! Christy, I'm not at all surprised to see your children have so much personality. After all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!:)
that is so darn funny...he is totally zoned out to anything else other than that song. hilarious.
Post a Comment