Did you notice the title. I think it is just in my brain from looking at something too long :) Anyways, Justin had his first baseball game of the season on Thursday. We made a grand appearance only being 25 minutes late (that was the coach's fault) ha ha just kidding. Justin did great, of course, and got 3 good hits. Pretty good for only being there for half of the game. I love to watch the clip of Justin as he watches his hit to make sure it is a fair ball before running. This kids watches too much sports, if that is possible.
It is really fun to see John with the kids, and of course all the parents think it is cool that he is coaching with out a child on the team. We sure like having the coach as his uncle. Can you tell that Kaden is ready to play? He did this for so long, but we had to stand right by him to protect those around him. Every time that he would hit the ball he would get excited and say "I made it"
The clip of Christopher at the end is of Uncle Brian getting his boo boo lip fix. He loves the boo boo lip, and Christopher has gotten use to him trying to scare him so it doesn't happen very often. Isn't it cute :) But then of course he has to make up with him by giving him is binki.
p.s. I will send you a schedule Dad.
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago

.gif)


4 comments:
Justin watching it stay fair is so funny, and Kaden is so cute! We just got back from the Astros game, but will need some kind of baseball fix, so im excited to come watch him play!
how darling! i can't wait till collin is that age too!
I know, I know I need to give you
something new to look at. I have lots of fun pictures from Moab. That will make a great blog page.
make sure you send us the schedule. is he playing while we are there?
Post a Comment