5.06.2007

You Just Can't Will Them All!

I think this title could speak for my two subjects this morning.
#1. The Rockets! I stayed up last night to watch them play and walked away disappointed. Brian asked me if I would be more disappointed to see them loose to the Jazz or to the Warriors. Ha Ha I didn't find that very funny :) It's hard being a Houston fan right now, but their day will come again I just know it.

#2. Justin's game. For all of you who were here last weekend, you were here for prime weather. Justin's game this week was played in the sleet, snow (it didn't stick), wind and cold. I never in my life have wanted a game to be canceled more than I did this one. Not only was the weather bad, but they faced their first defeat. Justin's team was missing a couple good players, and he needed a little more help. Oh well like I said you just can't win them all.

2 comments:

shannon said...

GO JAZZ! just kidding, i don't really care who wins, but that's a bummer for both your teams! and the weather this weekend was awful, i agree!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I cheer for the Rockets, unless they are playing the Jazz. After all, I have lived in Utah since 1984.