5.09.2009

Poor Baby

We had the first broken bone at our house this week. Can you guess who it was???? Yep it's Kaden, I know that's a big surprise. The sad thing is that he wasn't even doing anything crazy. He was just in the backyard with Justin paying soccer. Justin was playing the goalie and Kaden was trying to score on him. Every time he would score he would celebrate, but the time he got hurt he decided to add a twist to his celebration, lost his footing and fell right on his shoulder. We knew right away that something was wrong. We took him to the doctor's office and immediately the Dr said he had broken his clavicle but wanted to confirm it with an x-ray. It was true. So here sits my poor little crazy boy that can't do much of anything for 4 weeks. TORTURE!!!!!



Thanks to his new wrestling shirt and guys... Thanks Marc & April, and Jacquelyn (he's going to want to get hurt more often :)

6 comments:

david said...

crazy Kade. Kind of ironic that Jack was on our roof with no injuries and Kaden breaks his collar bone in a celebration. I am sorry to predict, this will probably not be the last with that boy...

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I hope he is starting to feel better. He does look pretty sad.

Family Days said...

Poor little guy! I remember how sad Chance was when he broke his arm when he was only 2! I hope he feels better soon!

Lindsey and Jake Palmer said...

Aww poor baby!!! haha and look at Brian sleeping in the background! haha

Amberlynn said...

WHAT??????!!!!!!!!!!! I have been a blogging slacker! Poor little guy. And due to a victory dance? That must have been some celebrating! :) It's true what you said Christy, don't stop or you'll never start up again (blogging, that is); ha,ha! So, our house still looks like a war zone but hey, it's a work in progress right. I'm am getting SO excited about our girls trip! Wahoo! I can't wait. I miss you heaps!
Love ya!

Melanie Rossi said...

he looks just like Brian in that second picture!