4.18.2009

How else could you get 100 ft in the air?

Brian's been at the fire station for a couple of days now so we decided to pay him a visit. When we got there he asked if we wanted to ride in the new firetruck.

The boys getting in the bucket


80 ft in the air


Now it's our turn. Brian took Jacquelyn and me up about 105 ft. What a way to embrace being scared of heights :)

6 comments:

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

No fair, ya'll have all the fun!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Wow that's super high!

Family Days said...

I'm sweating just looking at the pics...LOL!

Melanie Rossi said...

You have been a really busy girl with all this blogging! I loved all the new pics!

Emma and John said...

Good job catching up Christy! It was fun looking at all your pictures- I can't wait to see your St. George family pic! You girls were brave to go so high up... I don't think I could.

Amberlynn said...

Christy, you're a brave soul. :)