
Yes, we are still in football mode, and I think we will be for the next couple of week at least, unless they make the playoffs then for a few more weeks. Anyways Justin's football team lost by a touchdown this past Saturday, but J had one of his best games ever. 3 TOUCHDOWNS!!! some great hits and 1, 2 point conversion. I did manage to get one of the touchdowns on video (hence the video clip below). I haven't been as good with the video's because Justin's team hired someone to tape the games for us. So at the end of the year we are hoping to have a really cool highlight video! Justin had quite the crowd at the game Saturday... Grampa, Uncle Marc, Kael, Suz, PomPom, Jacquelyn & Josh! Thanks to everyone who came to the game, Justin really does love that he has such a supportive family, and so do I! GO KNIGHTS!!!!
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
19 hours ago

.gif)


0 comments:
Post a Comment