After Justin's game Saturday we decided to take the kids up AF Canyon and get some exporing in. We are taking advantage of every weekend to go on the Rhino before the really cold weather hits. We were so amazed once again at how beautiful all the changing leaves are. If you are wanting to see them.. DON'T WAIT! They will be gone very soon.
I just couldn't stop taking pictures of all the beautiful trees, and these pictures just don't do it justice. I love the red coloring, but there wasn't much left.
The kids were laughing soo hard after this jump!

.gif)


7 comments:
That looked nice and messy but FUN!!!
oh my gosh! that looks like so much fun! That reminds me of Thanksgiving... and surprise surprise... Brian is driving! By the way love Morgans ski goggles
What is wrong with you? That is not "normal" girl behavior to jump a huge puddle of mud! You are a seriously awesome wife and Brian is a lucky man!
Great pictures! I LOVE this time of year! We need to get up there before we miss out!
You have a beautiful family. Next time I see you I'm going to sing that song, "My name is MUD!" to you. You probably don't even know of the song, but that will not stop me from calling you MUD GIRL. You're going to be doing crazy things even when you're 100 yrs. old. And we all love that about you.
ye-ah! that was sweet. I love your Rhinoceros. (I know)
We are looking forward to a Rhino ride next year when it gets warmer- Chris always asks to go riding!
Post a Comment