3.17.2008

Swimming in March

That's what you get when you visit Texas in March!! We had so much fun swimming and the weather was to die for! Check out Morgan flipping off the diving board. She just decided she wanted to do it after watching Justin try to get the courage to do it. She's is my crazy girl.

4 comments:

Butlers R Us said...

Great pictures and video Christy. Hmmm I didn't see Brian in the water at all. Did he leave his arm floaties in UT?

Love you guys!

Wendy

Jeni said...

ahhhhh I loved meeting you guys all too! It is funny cause Brian always talks about JOhns siblings and how awesome he thinks they all are, and their spouses of course... anyway it was so funt o meet you guys and all your cute kids... but by far my fav was the snatch...! Tell her I say Hey Girl!

Melanie Rossi said...

Those are cute pics! It was so fun having you here!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.