3.19.2008

Houston Livestock Show & RODEO

Brian and Kaden getting ready to leave for the Rodeo! Nice hats ya'll



I was so excited when I saw my kids could take a picture with a longhorn! Kaden told me that he touched the top of his back and it was soft. Morgan wondered if his horns were his ears and if they touched inside his head.



Dad and the kids taking a look at all the baby animals.



The kids got to bet Elsie the cow and her baby calf.



Little Gus checking out the baby calf.



After the livestock show Jenny took ALL the kids home so that we could stay for the Rodeo and concert. Thanks Jenny! Justin stayed with us to enjoy his first Rodeo experience.





Matt Lauer was one of the guest Rodeo clowns the night we were there.


And then there was Toby Kieth. I thought he was so awesome! Thanks to Uncle David and Auntie we scored some awesome seats! There is nothing like a Texas Rodeo.

3 comments:

Family Days said...

How fun y'all got to go to the rodeo when you were down there!!
You are right there is nothing like a Texas rodeo!!
I love the pic with the kids and the longhorn! Cute!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

All of these pictures make me wish we had the week to do all over again!!! It went way too fast. Thank you for such a wonderful celebration. I loved every minute!!!

Melanie Rossi said...

Amen! I love me some good Rodeo tickets too!