2.04.2008

Tropical Paradise

For those of you in Texas right now enjoying the 85 degree weather, this is for you!! Do you see what we have to endure to truly appreicate the summer? It seems as if it is never going to stop. I think we get a break tomorrow and then we get hit again Wednesday. CRAZY! When we got up Sunday morning to get ready for church it was already coming down, and while we were there, they canceled all the other wards in our building. I'll try and save some snow for you Britt!
p.s. Suz, did you ever measure :)

8 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Yeah, it's definitely time for you to visit your fam in Texas! :) Burrrrrrrr!! But, oh so pretty.

Emma and John said...

Don't you wish snow was as magical as an adult as it was when we were kids? It looks like they had fun, though! I feel like I'm back home with all this snow- I can't believe it.

Butlers R Us said...

It looks so awesome sitting here in my warm office but I am guessing its not too fun clearing the driveway everyday. UGH. Time for a season change...you can make it Christy!

Family Days said...

This weather has been so CRAZY!!! Especially for us Texans! :) I never thought I could get this sick of snow but I am officially tired of the snow! Cute pics :)

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I am SO done with the snow! Now it's just in the way. People couldn't even park at our house on Sunday. Crazy!

Melanie Rossi said...

I actually would love some snow right about now! Looks like fun!

April said...

Girl, you need a vaca, that's all I have to say! Miss ya.

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

That is unbelievable! It's like you're up at Timberlakes.