2.05.2008

Marriage Tag

Thanks Amberlynn! I was running out of things to blog about this week:)

1. What is my name? Christine Elise Butler Hodson

2. How long have you and your s.o. been together? Married 10 yrs-Together 11 yrs

3. Who eats more? Brian

4. Who said I love you first? Brian

5. Who is taller? Brian

6. Who sings better? Brian although he wouldn't admit it.

7. Who is smarter? I can't really say, we both are horrible at Math!

8. Who does the laundry? Me, but Brian does help if it hasn't been done.

9. Who does the dishes? Mostly me.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

11. Who pays the bills? I do.

12. Who mows the lawn? Mostly me. I like to do it, and I get mad if he does it.

13. Who cooks dinner? Both of us.

14. Who drives when you are together? Brian does, we hates to be the passenger.

15. Who is more stubborn? That's a toss up. He would probably say me.

16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Toss us again.

17. Whose parents do you see the most? Brian's, they live 5 min away.

18. Who kissed who first? Brian kissed me first, at Beaver Dick Park in Rexburg ID.

19. Who proposed? Brian, and if you don't know the story you are missing out. I think he had the most surprising and romantic proposal EVER!

20. Who is more sensitive? I am by far! I'm a Butler

21. Who has more friends? Weird question! probably me because Brian doesn't like to talk on the phone. Although he has quite the crew at the firestation.

22. Who has more siblings? I do. (2 brothers, 3 sisters) Brian has 3 brothers.

23. Who wears the pants in the family? It depends on the day.

I tag Jacquelyn, Emma, Jenny, Suz, Melanie & April

4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

11 years! It really doesn't seem like it has been that long! Crazy! I can't believe you LIKE to mow the lawn. Weirdo! ha, ha..j/k, you know I love you!

Melanie Rossi said...

Dido on Lynnie's comment about the lawn. I know your mother didn't raise you that way, you should be ashamed of yourself. And beaver dick park, I remember it like it was yesterday and if my memory is correct i believe that it was more than kissing going on in the back of the 4runner! jk

Chris and Jen said...

Isn't there some kind of limit on how many people you can tag?

Butlers R Us said...

Aww I still remember Brian proposing to you. Gives me chills just thinking about. Glad I could be there that day! Love you guys!