It seems like for the past couple of weeks that is all we have seen. Although it is beautiful, it comes with the cold, which I will not be sad to see go. For the past couple of days we have accumulated quite the snow pack. The kids took advantage of our mini hill in ourfront yard today and got some sledding in.


Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago

.gif)


5 comments:
haha- such a little hill but they love it!
You need to bring them over for some pit sledding.
I'm not sure why sometimes my comments come up as Jeff Bunker said.... It's really me.
I can't believe all this snow. There is supposed to be more on it's way too! I really want to go somewhere warm! Cute sledding pics!
Wow, who would ever guess you could have a mini sledding spot right in your front yard. Justin, I liked the hot dog jump you did. Christy, you should take him skiing!!!
Post a Comment