1.25.2008

Breakfast anyone??



Look who joined us for breakfast this morning!! Kaden is really into dressing up these days, it must be the age... right Jackson??? Most of the time he is Nacho, but the past couple of days he has chosen hisSpiderman costume to wear around the house. He likes it because his muscles are "HUGE".

Speaking of breakfast, this morning I made some wheat pancakes for the first
time this morning. I got the recipe from my sister-in-law, April. They were actually
really good and that means a lot coming from someone who only likes Bisquick! They even got the stamp of approval from my kids. Here is the recipe, if you want to try it out.

2 cups wheat flour (I did half white/wheat)
1 Tbs sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1/2 cup oil
2 cups milk

Whisk all ingredients together, then cook. Delicious!!!



2 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Yum, yum! I love wheat pancakes!!

david said...

jenni mixes banans in her wheat pancakes and I LOVE them!