I know I am a little late to post this, but better late than never right? We followed our family tradition by eating out New Year's Eve at Benihanna's. I love that place and look forward to it every year!The kids really liked it this year although they were really close to not going with us. Well at least that is what we threatened. After stuffing ourselves, Jacquelyn & Josh came with us back to our house, where we rang in the New Year watching the ball drop and of course bubbly! As for resolutions... I think there are too many to name, but I hope to accomplish them all (positive thinking). Happy New Year to everyone!
Watching the entertainment.
Kaden wanted this picture taken, but I really like looking at John's face!
Another good one of John! and Emma too isn't she cute!
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago
.gif)


2 comments:
I was showing the kids your post and Ali goes, "Hi papa!" I didn't know what she was talking about until I noticed the Benihanna chef. I died laughing!
We did benihanna's for New Year's for the last 3 years, but w/out kids cause we all know how much I love babysitters! They're God's gift to mother's and I use them often! This year we changed it up and had a little party at my house.
Post a Comment