One of the things that Brian and Justin got for Christmas was Celtics vs. Jazz tickets. They had tons of fun and said that they were heckled by all the Jazz fans around them, but in the end they had the last laugh. Celtics won!!!! Thanks Grammy and Papa for a fun night!
(Kaden wanted to get in on the picture with the boys)
12.31.2007
Celtics game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)


3 comments:
I have to admit you look great in your Celtics shirts. We're glad you had a great time!
it was p.s this is justin
Hi Christy,
I'm helping a friend get her blog started and I selected a pyzam background. Pretty cute! I know you said that when you select these backgrounds, you could lose all your friend's links etc. Does that only happen the first time? I mean, once she has a pyzam background, she can switch it up as much as she wants without it messing with her links and stuff right? Let me know what you think! Thanks chica! Love you.
Post a Comment