10.07.2007

Last Football Game

Justin's last football game for the season was yesterday. He did really good. He had a couple of carries and a punt. They lost the game in over time, but the boys seemed to have a fun time. So did we until the weather decided to take a turn for the worst...again. I am so proud of you J!


Jacquelyn to the rescue! Justin left his helmet in Brian's car after his practice, which is normally just fine, except for this week Brian had class early in the morning in Provo. We didn't discover this until 8:30 the morning of his game. So who do we call.....of course. Thanks Ja Ja! You saved us!

4 comments:

Jacqs said...

Good season justin, it was so much fun to watch you play! Josh is already talking about what he wants to help you with for next season!

Jacqs said...

Man I look like a professional football player- do you think i could play with you next year Justin?

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin, I'm so glad Papa and I could watch one of yourn games! It's a good thing we chose the hot weekend instead of the cold rainy one. You know how Grammy loves the hot instead of the cold! And what would we do without JaJa!!!

Christy and Brian said...

yourn games what??????????????? p.s. this is Justin