I got together Thursday with a couple of my roommates from Ricks, Amberlynn and Heather. We just hung out together talked about old times, and got caught up on what each of us was doing. We all agreed that we hadn't changed much, and our kids definitely had some qualities of us as well. It was so fun to see you guys. We need to do that more often. Plus I like just letting my day go by without having to be responsible :) Love you girls!!!

Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago
.gif)


2 comments:
Nothing like a girls night out (or should I say day out)! Keeps us feeling like we are people first before Moms.
I'm looking at your page. I loved that day. I had fun with you two. Lynnie told me about the replay of what I did, but she was the one in need of help when I left. Do you have any clue as to what i'm talking about? I laughed when she told me about it.
Your page is so cute.
Love ya, Heats
Post a Comment