9.01.2007

How Sweet It Is!!

I think there is nothing better in life than watching your child succeed at something. (Can you tell I am a proud mom?) Justin had a football game today and it was just plan awesome! They played Juan Diego on a turf field, which made all the boys excited. Here are his stats if anyone is interested:

Team Captain
10 yard TD run
2 point conversion run
40 yard catch and run for a TD
3 great hard hitting tackles

PRICELESS (For me anyways)

2 comments:

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin you are so awesome. I had to watch the video a couple times to see it all. We can't wait to see you play.
Love Grammy and Papa

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

I know what you are feeling. I was so excited to watch the video. kind of cool to see Josh and Brian standing on the sidelines together. Great memories. Justin Papa can't wait to see you play. Love Papa