8.28.2007

Ready or not...

Our little girl started Kindergarten today, and yes I got in the car after dropping her off and balled my eyes out. I guess it really doesn't matter if you are ready for them to go or not, the reality of your kids getting older is hard (at least for me). She was so brave and excited to go. She never looked back!

9 comments:

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Ohhhh! That made me teary looking at the pictures of Morgan growing up. Morgan you looked so cute on your first day of school. Love Grammy

shannon said...

is she seriously that old??? she is so darling!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

It's true they grow up too fast. I hear that Kasey is trying to get Morgan as her reading buddy. That would be pretty fun!!

Christy and Brian said...

I didn't know anything about that, but that would be really fun for Morgan!

Jake Bryant said...

Do you want her to look back?

Jacqs said...

oh my goshi really need start to cry... she looked so cute, how could you now-- and it was fun to see all those pitures of her growing up- i love the one when she was half way on the bed-- i remember that, it was so funny!

Emma and John said...

And so it begins...only about 16 more years of school to go, Morgie! Aww, I remember my first day so well. She's going to have so much fun!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Three white dresses. Be good to her. Love Dad

a said...

hey christy...I saw you on audrey's page and had to come check out your cute family. I thought it would be easier sending Braxton to first grade this year but it wasn't, I was still sad. I hate it when they grow up.