A couple of weeks ago we saw a picture in the paper of this place called Slippery Rock so we thought it would be a fun place to take Brittany. It was about a half mile hike up to the pool and while we were walking it, we weren't quit sure we were even going in the right direction. We finally made it!! Who would have guessed something like this even existed. I loved to watchevery one's faces as they game up out of the water. It's mountain run off so the water was breathtaking, and by that I mean it takes your breath away. On the walk back down to the car there was a snake in the middle of the road. YUK! I thought April would appreciate this picture:)
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago

.gif)


4 comments:
dude- that looked freezing! But it looked like fun! We want to go! Jenny said she went in high school and it is fun. Christy, why didn't you go down it?? hmmm?
that really looked awesome, was the water super cold? how do you get there? i think we'll go this weekend!
That was such a fun week! I want to start all over again. I had so much fun. Love ya'll
Mom
Slippery rock was great. It was fun to watch it again and see the expressions of everyone as they hit the water. Love you Dad
Post a Comment