

I know I have told you before, but I just love to catch the kids doing funny things. And although you might not find this funny, for some reason I did. I think you have to know Kaden. He is crazy. The kid never stops moving!....Unless he finds "Frogs" (That is the name of his blanket). My sister, Jacquelyn made all of my kids blankets when they were born, and although all of them have loved their blankets none have loved them more than Kaden. I think he would die if something happened to this blanket, and as
most of you know he shoves that blanket in his mouth and sucks on it (most of the time just before he goes to bed, or just waking up. Yuck! You can imagine how many times that thing has to go in the washing machine. So the other day I was in the kitchen and thought the house was a little too quiet. So I peeked around the corner and found Kaden just chillin on the floor with frogs in his mouth. I just had to laugh to myself and as soon as he saw me he laughed and rolled right over. He must have needed some alone time with frogs!
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
19 hours ago
.gif)


4 comments:
How cute! I keep hearing that Kaden is crazy so I can't wait to meet him. Chip off the ole block, eh Chritty! Ha. I'm still hilarious! You know I love you. I'm glad that I can read your blog again. Is it not locked anymore or did I get permission?
Love and miss ya,
Lynnie
How cute! I'll never forget the first time I watched him when he was a baby and we were at Disney Land. He was so mad that you left him and the only comfort he had was frogs stuffed in his mouth. The funny thing is that since I didn't really know about frogs stuffed in his mouth I thought he was probably teething since he kept stuffing frogs in his mouth. Little did I know he was trying to comfort himself. Such cute memories!
Is it weird that I still do that with my blanket?...
Yes it is wierd...who is jake bryant? Kaden rocks!
Post a Comment