We had a busy day today. First of all, Justin was up at the crack of dawn ready to open his birthday presents. After that Brian and I spend about an hour starting to put together his basketball hoop before having to leave for Justin's soccer game. He had quite the cheering section for his birthday! It was a slow game, but he still managed to score. It was awesome and he loved it. Once we got home we had to finish putting together the hoop which instructions were written in Chinese.
Later that night was his birthday party. We opened presents, played sports games and of course had a football game (even with the big kids, Brian, Josh & Jacquelyn). John and Emma got there just in time for the water balloon fight! Then we had cake and ice cream before the kids went back out to play more games. They all seemed to have a great time.
Thanks to all who helped make Justin's birthday a great day. I know he loved it!!
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago

.gif)


2 comments:
Great montage! Justin you are so lucky to have so many friends and family at your party. Everyone sure loves you lots and Grammy and Papa wishes we were there too! I could see from the picture mom took that your new shirt was a big hit too. I'm so glad you like it. You're going to have lots of fun with your new basketball hoop too! Papa can't wait to play with you when we visit in a couple of weeks and if you want to make sure you win then you can play Grammy. We love you lots.xoxoxoxo
Christy-- I was disapointed my "You need to enjoy summer" line was not on the montage! That was another one of my finest moments.
Post a Comment