5.27.2007

Ready or not here I come!






Sorry it has taken me so long to post another blog. We have been very busy trying to get all of our projects done around the house before Justin's baptism. Plus I made a really cute montage and for some reason it won't work. Oh well.

Morgan graduated from Pre-school on Thursday ( you'll be pleased to know with honors) ha ha! She is so excited to finally start Kindergarten. I think that she has been ready for years. They gave a little performance and then were given their certificate and a cute little bear. Her teacher told me the other day that during their play time Morgan likes to play the teacher and she does a good job mimicking what they normally do during school. Watch out Mrs. Kindergarten teacher!

**Note to everyone: Did you notice Morgan's hat was put on the right way :) I won't make that mistake again.

1 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Way to go Morgan! I'm sorry I missed it. I can't wait to see who she gets for Kindergarten. I'm sure she will be a GREAT teacher helper.:) I would have loved a student like that in my class.