4.04.2007

Conference Weekend!!



I know I have been a slacker this week. I was told that if I didn't get a new post up I would be deleted off of every one's page :) I guess that is what I get for bugging everyone else about posting new blogs. Anyways we had an eventful weekend! Brian took his first 24 hour shift at the fire station, 8 a.m. Saturday morning until 8 a.m. Sunday morning. It was weird to have him gone like that and I also realized that I don't do EVERYTHING on my own.

We started out Saturday with Justin's soccer game. He was awesome!!! He had a ton of shots on goal and scored 3 of them. Brian was able to come to the game with one of the other firemen on duty (If that is what you call it). Lindsey, Uncle Eric and Baker, and Grandma and Grandpa were there to cheer him on!


Lindsey took this picture of Kaden at the soccer game! I thought it was pretty funny!!!

Our final destination for Saturday was to good ole McDonald's. The men had priesthood session and we were just tired of sitting around, so we decided to score points with the kids and take them to the play land at McDonald's. (Against better judgement). I felt kind of weird taking pictures in there but it was worth not being kicked off every one's blog (I hope) :)HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!

8 comments:

Emma and John said...

hahaha- I checked your blog at 6 a.m. when Christopher was up and I was like Christy! You didn't blog! I was this close to taking you off of my list but I thought I'd give you an hour or two...just kidding, but it is a cute blog! Kaden is definitely the next Derek Zoolander.

Christy and Brian said...

Emma,
I have to be careful with you while Christopher still wakes up early. Every one else was still asleep and didn't even know that I finished this morning instead of last night :)

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I was getting worried about you too. I think it's my turn now. Yikes!!!

david said...

Suz-- you are right!! As cute as the Whirpool picture is...you know the penalty. IT could get harsher over the years. Christy- I never thought it would be awkward to take pictures in MickeyD's playland, but after you said that I started to laugh thinking about some random woman taking pictures of her kids in the play area. Like it was DisneyLand or something. That rocks!

shannon said...

I totally take pictures at Carl Jr. and McDonalds all the time! So don't worry, I am usually the other crazy mom taking photos in the playland.

Jeni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeni said...

Isn't it against the pirate code to take pictures in McDonald's. I'm almost sure that it is, but I will double check with Steve. If I was there I totally would have skipped priesthood and went to McDonalds. Wait, that is exactly what I did here. Except I just skipped priesthood and ate at Outback. Does that make me cooler? Hope you guys are good. Just wanted to give yall a shout out from D town and support some start up bloggers.

Brian Rawlins (the one from Dallas that brought a pirate and that crashed the wedding and saved the wedding at the same time by getting the chocolate from the cleaning lady, and afterwards helped clean out the fridge.)

david said...

dude...