3.30.2007

7 comments:

Emma and John said...

Christy Christy Christy! I know you will be checking this tonight and you will see that you got a message. Be honest, how many times have you logged on today?! Don't worry, I've been on three times. I am SO lame! I love your videos! I've been wanting to make one for a while- they're really cute!

Christy and Brian said...

Emma, I think that this is the third time today also. I think that the only reason that I haven't been on more is because I was making the videos. I have got to stop!!!!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Nice videos! Are you getting addicted to "blogging?"

josh and jacqs said...

Oh my gosh, so thisis the first time i have had a chance to look in a while, and it looks so good... i loved the videos they were so cute!! I promise i will get better, so give me time to breath after the test!!!! love you and see you this next week

david said...

Christy...that video has been up for 2 days... just kidding. We like. it inspired our little video on ours. Emma, get with the videos!

shannon said...

LOL, i love david's comment! that is hilarious...he's like the blogger hall monitor!

shannon said...

you better get a blog on tonight or you are gonna get removed! today is monday, day 3...uh oh.