I can't believe that my baby just turned 5. It's hard to believe it's been that long since we brought him home. What would we do without Kaden?? I think he makes me laugh everyday with something crazy he says. He is so full of energy and excitement but yet believe it or not he is the sweetest little boy. We love you Kaden. Happy Birthday



Here are some pictures from his party. What else would Kaden want but a WWE party. Justin and his friend totally took over the party for me. I have to say it was really nice to let them run the party :) They had a wrestling tournament, they made thier own champion belts, played pin the belt on the wrestler and of course cake and ice cream. It really was a fun party to watch although I origanlly fought the theme.




.gif)


2 comments:
Ohhhh, so cute. Those pictures of him when he was a baby are fun to see. -April
I saw Bakes and Kael in their wrestling shirts a couple weeks ago and had to laugh when they told me Kaden was the inspiration. :)
Post a Comment