I guess I have put this post off long enough. I kept thinking that maybe it wasn't true. My sister Jacquelyn and her husband Josh (and of course who could forget Lincoln) just recently moved to Texas. I am so excited for the opportunities that are to come for their family, but of course sad to see her go. I have to say I agree with Emma when she said that Texas just got lucky. We're gonna miss you!
Here are some pictures of the party...
Surprise!!! (those are happy tears, she's a Butler. We cry at everything)

Some of the guests eating. We had so much yummy food.

Master chef
Lindsey and Jake came as a surprise
Do you like the nice shinny burn on my arm? Yeah I burned it at the party. One of the guys that was cooking lifted up the grill just as I was passing it and my arm bumped the top.






.gif)


1 comments:
Great pictures Christy but ouch...your poor arm!
Post a Comment