My husband is so good at surprising me. When the kids and I were in Texas he finished the backyard YEAH!!! No more ghetto! (I know this post is a little late) I took some pictures of it, but it was bad timing...with all the shadows. I will take a better final one when all the plants are in and the grass is all filled in. I was just so excited! Thanks B!
8.04.2009
Surprises
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.gif)


2 comments:
I love it!! your entry way is so cute :) and Yay you don't have to talk about getting your back yard finished anymore!!
haha loop i completely agree with that comment!! for the past couple years that is all i have heard! hahaha but i love it and you did a way good job on the front room sooo cute!! cant wait to get you dining room finished!
Post a Comment