8.22.2009

Justin's first football game 09

Justin's football team won their first game today against their rivals, the other Lone Peak team. They have been trying to beat this team for a long time! They did so awesome. I had forgotten how intense football was until I showed up to the game today with butterflies in my stomach and was watching them hit each other. It was so fun to be on the sidelines again. We miss you Josh and Jacquelyn!




For those of you that we already talked to, I was mistaken, Justin did help score a touchdown on a fumble recovery in the end zone! It was the winning touchdown. You can tell from my angle, I had no idea who ended up with the ball. I told you it was intense, I had good position for a while :)








VICTORY!!!!!


2 comments:

Jacqs said...

wish we could of been there to cheer for you justin... but looks like you did good without us!!! You need to call josh after your games, its killing him to not be standing on the sidelines-- good luck this year

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin we can't wait to come and watch!