7.03.2009

Fun Visitors

I was able to have one of my best friends that I grew up with, Melanie, come with her family this past week to visit. I love that when we see each other we just pick right up where we left off. We had such a fun time hanging out, and as always it was TOO SHORT!



(Lynnie aren't you glad I am in this picture)



We started out by having dining with one of our roommates, Heather, and her family. The kids were instant friends. (we always knew they would be)




Especially these too. They were inseparable from the beginning

And of course what trip to visit the Hodson's doesn't end at the fire station at some point.


Morgan showing her climbing skills


The boys in the big truck


Melanie and I have a picture exactly like this one when we were about the same age. Funny how time change.


Thanks for coming to visit Rossi's. We loved having you!

5 comments:

DMK RANCH said...

The picture of the girls on the back of the fire truck is so cute. Those girls are lucky to be friends. It was great to see you all. Miss you already.

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Awww, I remember you and Mel together. Fun memories and cute pictures!!!

britty said...

those are such cute pictures!! i cant believe mels girls are so big!!

Amberlynn said...

YES! I'm SO proud of you for being in the picture Christy!!! :) I LOVE all the pictures. And, it's true...at trip to the Hodson house would NEVER be complete without a visit to the firestation. You should scan and post the picture of you and mel together! How awesome is that...that now you're the mom taking a picture of your beautiful girls on the back of the fire truck. Talk about coming full circle.

Melanie Rossi said...

We had a great time with our family! Thanks so much for entertaining us. Love you!