6.18.2009

Scottish Games

The Scottish Games were here in town Saturday. It's something that we have been trying to take the kids to for a while and it finally worked out. Well sort of. We were there for a couple of hours before the weather took a turn for the worse. It was typical of Scotland I guess. We even thought it might just pass, but we finally gave up and as we were going to the car it started POURING rain. At least we got to experience a little bit of it and we even got to share a meat pie. YUM!



Let's hear it for the Clan Gordon!



This was just a random picture of Kaden that I took checking the light in my camera, but I think it's so cute. I just love the way he wears his hats.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I am scottish and so YES! I LOVE THIS POST!

Butlers R Us said...

Where is Brian in his KILT?