6.20.2009

Football Camp


Justin went to the University of Utah football camp this past week. He had a great time and was able to go with a couple of his football buddies. Brian was able to go with him 2 out of the 3 days and watched him while he was at the camp. Brian said he did really well, and it made us ALL a little too excited for the upcoming season.




sorry about the blury picture. I set the camera up for Brian in sports mode which doesn't do too well for stand still pictures.


2 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Yeah, I meant Christy! And yes, it really is 5:21 a.m. I'm a little nervous for my surgery so I'm just playing on the computer. Bad, bad Amberlynn! I figure I'll just sleep if off later when I'm on pain meds anyway. :)

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin you look amazing! Wow, I hope we can see one of your games this year.