5.19.2009

Birthday Boy

Today is Justin's 10th birthday. I can't believe he is already 10! Where has the time gone. Wasn't it just yesterday that we held and saw you for the first time? I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a wonderful, sweet, tender hearted son like you J.

These pictures sum him up completely...
He always has a ball in his hands


He's a sweet boy



and a great big brother.

Justin we love you so much, and are so proud of you.

4 comments:

Emma and John said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! I can't believe you're ten already...I remember being so excited to turn ten because i would finally be double-digits (i know, I was lame!)I hope you had a fun birthday!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin....double digits now! That means your mom and dad must be getting old not to mention your grammy and papa too! We love you and hope you had a wonderful day.

Melanie Rossi said...

Happy b-day Justin!

Christy I tagged you!

Amberlynn said...

Happy Birthday Justin! I agree with your Mom, you are such a sweet boy! I hope that you had a great day!