3.24.2009

What we've been doing...

Since I have been a horrible blogger I decided to catch everyone on what we have been doing this past month.

Brian's Birthday....
We celebrated Brian's 35th birthday (Feb. 9th) by going to the Harlem Globetrotters game


Justin getting autographs at the end of the game.



Justin had his basketball season that I helped coach. It was really fun to be on the other end of the games. His team made it all the way to the semi-finals of the tournament! (I will have to find my pictures). Along with Justin's basketball team, I coached our ward's Young Women's team. What a difference there is between coaching boys and girls! The girls did really good, they went from not winning a single game last year to going to Regions this year.

I think February has been nothing but basketball at our house! I also played in a women's league in Pleasant Grove. It was really fun, but it definitely made me realize what age does to your body. Sorry I don't have any pictures of that :)



We have also had a chance to watch Lincoln for Josh and Jacquelyn, while they are back at work. My kids have LOVED it!!!
I have to admit that when I am in the store and someone says how cute he is, I totally claim him :)
Just to clarify this picture... I didn't put him on the dryer, his mom did :) but I thought it was too cute to not take a picture of!

4 comments:

The Mills said...

Hey yes my dad was FINALLY released as bishop!! WAHOO!! I love your blog you do a GREAT job.. Your kids are getting SO big.. crazy how time flies....

Melanie Rossi said...

Awe! Lincoln is so cute!!! Just like his mommy. Glad to hear your playing some b-ball!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you're blogging again!

Amberlynn said...

Sounds like you and me have been doing the same thing. HOw true it is that after a blogging break, it's hard to get back into the swing of things. Happy belated birthday Brian! And that is awesome you are getting a little b-ball in Christy! Love ya heaps!!