1.03.2009

Meeting the Prophet

Yes you read that right! We met the prophet. It was one of the neatest experience EVER! (even thought he was getting his shoes shinned) He was so cute with the kids. He wiggled his ears for them, asked the boys if they were going on a mission and talked to Morgan about getting baptized next year. What a way to end 2008!




8 comments:

Jeni said...

You guys think you're so cool cause you met the prophet. Firstoff, you are, and second I am so jealous that maybe I will go to that Hotel and wait around for him to get his shoes shined again. Then I will have some sweet pictures for my BLOG.

It was good to see you guys while I was up in Utah. Hopefully I will see you guys either late Sunday night or Monday when I get back. I would really like to see Brian, if he wasn't so busy saving the world. Anyway, see you soon.

"Talk about insentive!"

Brian

david said...

Was Brian invited to take that picture with him, or did he just jump up next to him and get the picture snapped? Ok, we've talked about this already I know, but I still think it is funny. p.s. I think it is way awesome!

DMK RANCH said...

Did you know the prophet sealed Spencer & me in the temple? I'm so glad you got to meet him. Did he smile at you?

Family Days said...

That is awesome!

Emma and John said...

I love that story! Your kids will never forget it. Cute pictures... :)

The Mills said...

Awesome!! How cool :)

Jeni said...

haha nice comment B..... It was soooooooooo fun to see you guys though for real!! I wish we had more time to hang out. And that is so neat for your kids, maybe morgan will stop being such a snatch! JUST KIDDING, she was seriously the cutest girl ever when we were ther with all the babies. Especially stephen. It was refreshing since my nephew was super scared of him with his helmet and woudln't even look at him!

Nicolle said...

WHAT??? That is so neat!! Oh how cute is our prophet, I love that he took time to talk to the kids and ask them they perfect questions! So sweet!! Ok so Lincoln is getting so big and so CUTE!! I need to go see him and you should just come and hang out!