I know once again I have a lot of catching up to do. I think I have become a cram blogger. I don't like that slow and steady stuff.
On the way home from the hotel we stopped at Cabella's to let the kids visit with Santa. If any of you have read April's blog already you know that we have found the real Santa. If not well then here's our little secret. The real Santa goes to Cabella's. I know it's random, but it's so true. Every year that we see him I am more and more amazed and convinced he is the real deal! This year I saw him holding a brand new baby and he was so sweet with her. Then when it was my kids turn I could have just died.... so sweet!
Kaden sat with him first and I was just going to take one picture at the end with all of them together, but he was so sweet with Morgan I just had to take more pictures. Then Kaden wouldn't get in the picture with Justin and Morgan at the end, (I know a big surprise, one of my kids not cooperating with a picture) so Kaden's picture will have to be scanned it.
12.28.2008
Visiting with Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)


0 comments:
Post a Comment