When Morgan was leaving gymnastics yesterday, her teacher told me she was really close to learning how to do a back handspring by herself on the tramp. I guess she wasn't kidding.
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago
.gif)


8 comments:
That's awesome! Tell her I think she is SOOO good!!! I'll have to show Raegan and put the pressure on her to do it! She started doing backflips off the diving board this summer and I can't believe how proud I was!
My kids were watching your video of Morgan. Katy wanted to watch it over & over. Michael said "Wow, can she do a front flip?"
It's cute how she pulls her pants higher after each jump. Morgan is going to be so cool, just like her mom.
Do you have any time to meet for lunch this month? I'll meet you in Orem.
Way to go Moegs! All you have to do is teach Aliyah.
Great job Mugsy! So, are you grooming her to be a tumbling cheerleader! She definitely has the looks & moves! What a doll!
That is so awesome!! I wish I could do that! LOL! Way to go Morgan!
dang girl! i wish i could do that!
SOMETHING only a snatch could do.... Morgan, I can totally do that too. That makes me a snatch too I guess!
I wish we lived closer to you guys and could actually see yoU!!
I could do that...
Post a Comment