FOOTBALL!!! It's officially started and I have been meaning all week to get a picture of Justin at practice. He's wearing his #25 Reggie Bush jersey it's black, so right now it's easy to see him. I just love to see them in their gear, they are so cute! (I won't tell Justin that) They are intense he has practice everyday except Sunday. It's a good thing he likes it so much. I will post a schedule when I get it, so far I know his first game is August 23rd.

8.03.2008
Are you ready for some....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)


2 comments:
I haven't been to practice but I'll have to agree about the intensity of the practice. Ryan saw them over there one day and he couldn't believe what their practice was like. I think they practice more than the high school :) We will definitely have to come and watch.
I can't believe it's that time of year again! How exciting!
Post a Comment