8.09.2008

11 years and counting

Yesterday Brian and I celebrated our 11th year anniversary!!! Brian, like always, is sooooo romantic and took me away to Park City for a couple of days. We had the best time ever!!! Don't get me wrong, I love our kids but anytime away is heavenly and refreshing! I feel like I can be a good mom again :) While we were in Park City, we watched movies, vegged out, road the the ski lift, shopped and had a couples massage. It was great in fact I had so much fun I didn't even take one picture! It's funny how the more time passes by the more I love him. Here's to 11+ years to come.

8 comments:

Emma and John said...

Good job Brian! That sounded like fun- we need to get up there to Park City sometime soon!

Melanie Rossi said...

I'm just excited that you made it this long! Anything after this is icing on the cake! I can't believe you didn't get 1 pic! Now i'm a little embarrased at the amount of pictures I took on our 10 year!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Glad you had a great time. I love Park City!

Family Days said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 years...wow! Sounds like y'all had fun in Park City!
P.S. The reason our school started so early...we are in a year round school district. I'm not sure how I'm gonna like that, but I guess we'll find out!

Butlers R Us said...

Aw you guys are too cute. Congratulations! I love you both!

Stacie said...

Happy Anniversary!

PS I read "a couple of massages" rather than a "couples massage", and my jaw dropped thinking of how great a couple of massages would be. :)

Family Days said...

Happy B-day Christy!!

Carolyn Fjord said...

Congratulations! I love Park City! The smell of the mountains up there is heavenly!! No pictures, huh? hmmmmm.....It was so fun to see you guys the other night and go to lunch with you! That was a bonus!