7.27.2008

Kaden's first soccer game!

Kaden had his first soccer game on Saturday. It was so fun to watch. It's hard for me to remember Justin at this age. The first play of the game you can see him run with the ball and then decide to wait and run with Baker. It didn't take him long to catch on, by the end of the game he was getting a couple break aways. We even caught him once ahead of everyone yelling with his had up for the kid to pass him the ball. It was really cute. I think Kaden will be really fun to watch in sports.

2 comments:

Emma and John said...

awww, I totally forgot! You should post his schedule so we can come watch him next time. That is so cute! And I love his swimming pictures too.

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

That looks fun. What's up with the goalie though?